- carry our beer for your restaurant/bar/store?
We self-distribute our beer in the Durham-Raleigh-Chapel Hill area, and we work with our amazing distributors to serve the Carolinas, Virginia, and Alabama. Click here to find out how to get our Southern-inspired beer.
- have a party at our place?
Our brewery can host small and large events. Please check our our Tavern Event Request page to learn more and to get the ball rolling.
- order our beer for a private party or company gathering?
Please fill out our Keg Order form.
- use our beer for a non-profit function?
Please fill out our Donation Request form.
- visit us?
Fullsteam is a family-friendly, dog-friendly brewery open seven days a a week (until midnight on weekdays, and until 2AM on Friday and Saturday nights). While we don’t currently offer food (beyond a few bar snacks), you are welcome to bring your own food or support of the many rotating food trucks that visit our neck of the woods!
FULLSTEAM BREWERY 726 Rigsbee Avenue, Durham, NC 27701 919-682-BEER
- We get a cuss-ton of email, so please consider filling out the appropriate form above. If you need to reach us directly:
ON-SITE TAVERN EVENTS (Food trucks, music, shenanigans)
Ryan Gunzel, Tavern Manager
OFF-SITE EVENTS (Community functions, retail demos, festivals)
MEDIA (Marketing, photos, social media, generally making things look nice)
OFFICE AND ADMIN (Accounts Payable / Receivable, Logistics)