SATURDAY: KENTUCKY DERBY MEETS DIRTY DURHAM
(let us know if you'll be there on Facebook!)
WOW! We launched a year ago! Let's celebrate this Saturday in high fashion...Derm style!
While we open at noon on Saturday, the party officially runs from 4pm to 8pm.
Don your Southern finery. Wear a gaudy hat. Or bring a hat and make it gaudy...The Scrap Exchange will be here to help you accessorize. We'll hand out prize packs for the day's "Most Southernly" and "Best Hat!"
We'll swing open the barrel door to connect the tavern with the fellowship hall. This means it'll be a bit warm, so dress accordingly. We'll have the portable eight-foot-tall Airgo to keep the air moving.
Because the celebration is too big to contain, we're closing down Rigsbee Avenue! Don't worry...it'll re-open!
- Farmhand Foods' Sausage Wagon
- Backyard BBQ Pit
- Chirba Chirba Dumplings
- Klausie's Pizza
- The Parlour
- Cocoa Cinnamon/bike COFFEE
It's a Fullsteam tap take-over!! Be there at 4pm for the best selection!!
- El Toro
- Rocket Science
- Summer Basil
SURPRISES! (very limited quantities)
- 2010 First Frost
- Bourbon-Barrel-Aged Fullsteam
- Traction Engine (45% Virginia Rye, our most local beer to date)
- Cask ale of Rocket Science with brewery-grown Cascade hops
- Imperial Stout (the base for Wanderlust, sans cherries)